Thanks so much for the latest round of work. Really coming together. Few points of feedback:
1 – Really liking the whole light thing but not totally sure about the naming system. “Day” and “night” are OK but we feel like there’s more we can do here. Thoughts? Definitely need to nail this down ASAP.
Salon.com had a pretty funny article about how straight women are ruining gay sex. I like a good laugh, and appreciate this quite a bit.
Women have what men want, and this sets up a classic seller’s market: huge demand and a tight supply. The twist is that the suppliers want to give it away, too, but they can’t because the market is regulated by outside forces — religion, society and empty ring fingers. So even though it’s a seller’s market, the sellers aren’t happy.
Sex between men, however, is the classic example of what happens when supply meets demand: Everybody’s happy.
Are you frickin’ kidding me? This is the most amazing summation of both what is right in the world, and what is wrong with it, in perfect tandem.
The idea is this, it’s a liquid bladder, just like a Camelback, but it sits on front of you, hanging around your mid-section, looking like a beer belly. You fill it up with beer or whatever, and sneak it into the game. No glass, no bottles, no nothing but a beer belly… or, a belly full of beer.
They claim it’s the perfect antidote to the high prices sports stadiums charge for beer, and that this can carry over a full six-pack (80 oz).
I can’t really imagine using it, but I’m sure if I had one, I would. And you bet your sweet ass I’d use this if I was still in college… Probably use it during classes in fact.
The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is “out.”
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of “counter-tactics” training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
When I first saw this a few years ago, my niece was 5 years old, and it really messed with me to think about. I got over that by just becoming cold and calloused. For the purpose of this exercise, let’s all assume they’re zombies, no longer human. Other than that though, they’re completely normal, being zombies has not changed them in any other way except to remove their humanity. If they’re zombies, I’d have a much better chance going out swinging.
I know a lot of you will scoff, but I’m going with 38. Trust me when I tell you I’ve thought about this a lot. A lot.
How many can you take on?
BTW, this was also spawned by a recent trip to the St. John’s Pro Wrestling, where I saw a very angry midget come off the top rope, then helicopter a full sized man. Fantastic.
Insane video of 5 lions taking down a young buffalo calf, fighting off a few crocodiles who want a free dinner, then dealing with a massive heard of buffalos who don’t take lightly to getting picked off.
Damn, I’m currently in love with this site. It has a bunch of completely inappropriate stuff that is exactly what’s funny these days. Of course you want to send someone an ecard, but you don’t really want to send them some tacky crap that your grandma would send, so what do you do? You send an SOMEECARD…
Here are a few of my favorites.
Congratulations on your new baby if it was intentional.
The past month has been the best long-term relationship of my life.
I’m glad we stay mildly interested in each other’s lives.